5 Recent Deviations
Featured: Sakura Akita
100 Animals ChallengeI stole it from Kyasarinn (hope you don't mind! )100 Animals Challenge by Serkonian
I know I've asked for some animals once, but....now it's a CHALLENGE I'd like to complete ^^ So :
PICK ONE ANIMAL YOU'D LIKE ME TO DRAW. ONE PER PERSON, OK?
1. Bunny / Królik
2. Serval / Serwal
3. Lungfish / Dwudyszna.
4. Harp Seal / foka grenlandzka
5. Quokka / Kuoka.
8. Glaucus Atlanticus / Ślimak morski
9. Ostrich / Struś afrykański
10. Honey badger / Ratel miodożerny
11. Magellanic Penguin/ Pingwin magellański
12. Shiba Inu / Shiba Inu
13. Shrew / Ryjówka
14. Flying Fox/ Rudawka
15. Hare / Zając
16. Malagasy Civet / Fanaloka.
17. Porcupine / Jeżozwierz
The Animal Art Community is focused on promoting and improving all members as animal artists! The gallery, which is separated into folders for your convenience, is open for anybody to submit art that is devoted to animals in any way,shape, or form. I want to lay down some initial guidelines, and there will be more to come.
Anyone is allowed to join the club, so long as all the club rules are followed. You also do not need to ask for permission to join, as the club is open to everyone!
1. Two submissions per member are allowed each week. This includes members, admins, and even the group creator.
There is a set limit for the club that will only allow you to post this many images weekly. You should not be able to go over the limit within the week.
2. Be sure to post to the correct folders when submitting.
3.Suggest as many faves as you want, but keep it PG-13
4. When posting images
a. They must be your own
b. If they contain nudity/gore/harsh content, they MUST HAVE A MATURE TAG.
c. Nothing offensive (ex. Racist, Targeting a certain group, spreading hatred)
All of the following forms of animal art are allowed in any medium
(normal animals, this includes rainbow colors and modifications)
Anthros and Furries
(This includes Centaurs, Merpeople, and Werewolves because they are PART animal. Vampires can be submitted if they are animalistic vampires. Werewolves should aslo be in their wolf state or ave something in the picture that suggests it)
Fan art of animal characters
(animal)Crafts/Plushies/Cosplay and Fur Suits
Please be friendly! This is a community and we want to welcome all new members with open arms!
YES, you may submit adoptables here.
1. YES,You may submit a splash page.
2. Please, do not use us to stream your comic. If you want to post an update every week or two just to let people know, that is fine
(Brushes, References, Image Stock, Textures etc)
If you use stock also submitted here, credit the ORIGINAL SOURCE as well
1. Follows same guidelines as images
2. If there is mature content, including strong language
1. Is allowed
2. Please use mature tags
We love affiliating with other groups
|More Journal Entries|